General discussion

Hello, need help : how to post in the topic share friends codes? Thx from France :slight_smile:

You search on the official friendcode topic

then you post it there

Good that you ask before posting

Gooooood Niantic is the worst. CD half broken and now i HAPPEN to read theres an XP bonus active in Ingress since 22 hours… Cant do anything with it now anymore… Could have done something with it earlier today. No ingame announcements though. Just a tweet…

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

How does one request for a stop or gym to be made? I am in rural NC USA - it would be helpful to have the spot made.

It is only available in certain countries for only level 40.

@Brobraam It said I cannot send you a Personal message. :frowning:

Or private message :thinking:

@Pakuska I put you in a private message. :nerd_face:

Thank you! :smile:

Pokémon fest was great Chicago met fun people had a blast hope next year to do it again.

Friend me will donate

Anyone online

Hello everyone anyone wants to trade friendship?codes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

hi, I am learning how to draw Pokemon with an app on apknite. Do you know where to find fine Pokemon wallpaper as popular works of reference?

1 Like

@VanHooIII

2 Likes

@Brobraam has summoned me!

@shaimingchiu: I usually just use Google image search. I try not to draw the exact image, but use them as a point of reference. I have drawn them all so many times now though, that I can draw several from memory at this point. lol

If you’d like to share your work, there is a thread here: Pokemon Art

2 Likes