General discussion

@Karenw30. If you want to remove it here, go to your profile, then the activity page and there you will find you messages. Click on the message en the you will go to the mega thread where it’s posted.

Then click on the … & a trash can appears. You can also change your trainercode.

PSX_20181008_052116

Next to “copy my trainercode” the is the refresh symbol.

For all who readed the above: Do not post your code here, there is a thread for that. Click on the link: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I opened the General discussion, I was wondering why nobody has posted in there for a day, and like a second later @FanshiAJ posts his trainer code😂 kinda sounds funny.

Just really stupid. Why the h*** would you post your code when above that is the link to the right thread. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Trainercode’s are moved. Other messages disappear here. Not removed by the poster.

- hatched from Hong Kong. Woo thanks new pogo friends

Congrats!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

hi

Hello

Hey @Cup

Late to say but I’m back

Bye everyone

:heart:@Pokemon

Another EX-wave. Including that failed one thats the 3rd this week :stuck_out_tongue: