General discussion

https://imgur.com/a/aWfvJLm

Hmm

@Cup @Jormdeworm I just need Kanghaskan, hatched farfetch’d yesterday.

they’ll be back

90 days

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

How rare is ditto to find? Been working away and not a nice area to Pokémon hunting in lol

ATTENTION ALL NEW POKEMON GO HUB FORUM USERS!!! THIS POP-OUT SCREEN IS NOT FOR TRAINER CODES! WE HAVE A MAIN POST FOR CODES! PLEASE DO NOT POST TRAINER CODES HERE. IT IS TICKING OFF THE FORUM USERS. THANKS.

Got few days off now so back on it to find ditto hopefully

Finding ditto is pretty easy if you catch all the pidgeys and rattatas you find while it is partly cloudy weather

So should be easy in the uk then, always raining or cloudy.

Yeah nice!

Missed out on birds too, hopefully never go back to chapeltown!! Car window smashed just for sake of it

Your car window was smashed while raiding?

I was in a company working, got out of office at 6pm to find glass all over back seat. I wouldn’t have gone raiding there, not uncommon to see knifes and using a mobile phone is like a sign saying stab me lol

I have 5 days off now, and found a little raid group near me so hopefully get Mewtwo Monday or tuesday😃

100% iv mewtwo worth $500?!?!?!? what currency this

@JimDaRaider that is like talking to rocks, some are so stupid, they just post under the do not post message…

Yup

I suggested removals in stead of moving. Not to reward the lazy and ignorant. The modderation team disagreed.