General discussion

Had one ex pass, for the day I went a way for a holiday.

Haven’t done much raids this month.

im not banned on here, or dead if anyone wondered

Really? Cant call someone who is lazy, lazy? Ok then…

Hi could someone add me as a friend and we can give each over gifts

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

alot of people quiting go

mystic7 :disappointed:

brandontan got banned😖

what Brandon get banned for

hello I am looking for someone who is willing to trade me a farfetche’d. I have been researching and it says they are found in the wild in Asia but i live in the US. PLEASE HELP

If international trading was a thing, I would trade @Elisemask. But remember, for now you have to be within 100 Meter

@5GodLink where did you reed that, last years news?

All I found was last years news.

BrandonTan was banned and Mystic7 is retiring. Go watch mystic7’s vid and theres and explanation vid about BrandonTan

oh okj, didn’t read it good… Mistic7 looked tired, burned-out. Not so strange as he (and other big channels) spent half the time awake on there “job”.

Don’t know how much they earn, but having a editor would ease the load. Seen an other channel(about blacksmith stuff) do the same. Hire an editor. He was noticeably less tired.

Yeah Brandon (Mystic7) has anxiety and stress problems so I think he’s retiring for that reason

Go to Mistic7’s main page. what is normally is the newest or a promo is now a vid about mental health.

Never seen brandon Tan other than in vids from others. Does he even have a Pokémon Go Youtube account?