General discussion

Huh. I just evolved an 849 CP Eevee, well after community day ended, and the resulting Vaporeon knew Last Resort. I wish I’d seen that coming.

@Alaskabear41 eevee will evolve into last resort Pokemon all the way until Monday at 1 pm Pet.

OK. I’m out of TMs right now.

Thanks @Pokemon

All good, you are welcome @Alaskabear41

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I got 5 shiny for the weekend

I got 14 @Cup

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

no trainer codes here, place them here: http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/pokemon-go-trainer-codes-add-friends-official-megathread/

I don’t think people will actually read that @MrHeineken88 :wink:

nope, this was the nice version of what I initialy wanted to post…

And still, I think the codes should be deleted, not moved. Most of the posters are only here once or twice and only for posting codes and have absolutely 0 to add to the forum. Stop rewarding ignorance and laziness. But that’s my opinion.

I personally think that’s not a really good idea. If we stop moving the posts and delete them instantly, people keep posting their friend codes and that’s not what we want. For the mods it’s only more work to do and it doesn’t help in any way. And it’s not that kind either. But that’s what I think…

Than delete them again and give reposters a ban for some days

Might be a little more work, but at least you are not rewarding ignorance and laziness.

Im with MrHeineken on this one. Really cant stand this kind of laziness.

Im with @Robdebobrob . Cant stand the laziness either :wink:

lol

this the kid version of wild west