General discussion

Slowly and steadily powering up my Muk, seeing regular defenders in gyms got boring. I have 5 Muks, best one is now 2406CP, will soon see a gym

a muk in a gym? interesting

Yup! The game got boring. So, trying something different.

Yeah, like putting in a mon with Hidden Power.

I am going to London later this month. Does anyone have a general idea of what the spawns are like down there?

http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/how-much-candy-should-i-expect-to-get-from-hatching-an-egg/935/5?u=pixieastray911 @thebountykiller has proved that there is no relation in the amount of candies we get to the IVs in hatching eggs. Several hatching sxreenshoots were collected! So we say it’s random? Or does anyone see a pattern that wetdon’t know about??

I’m taking a cruise round Italy, Croatia and Greece. Will the time differences (if any) cause me to get flagged or even banned??

nope

wait, @jamzijai13, where are you coming in Croatia?

Hell yeah I am!! I will be in split on the 28th and Dubrovnik on the 29th if I’ve worked my days out properly :fireworks::fireworks::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :slight_smile:

Yesterday for the first time I used a Ditto to fight a gym. I always forgot to use one. Probably because of its low CP. It was a fun experience seeing it turning into the same mon you are fighting against.

GO Hub DB alpha v1.3 released: Gen 3 added, type pages, table sorting, better simulation and smart linking. https://db.pokemongohub.net/

How do you upload pictures on articles?

Gen 3

what a strange sequence… I had 9 eggs, one eclosing. I go to a Pokestop and it gives me an egg. And after this the egg eclosed, and looking in my bag I had again 9 eggs…

I suppose you have hatched an egg without noticing. I have had this many times. Sometimes it’s lagging

With the exception of 1 Chansey, my past 10-11 10KM eggs have all been Pineco/Mantine/Gligar. I think I’m going insane

Sorry to hear that.

After I have taken a look in my diary.Both things are written with the same time-code. So maybe there was a miss-crossing of notification on the screen.

Who’s hyped for tomorrow!! :fireworks::fireworks::tada::tada: