General discussion

@Dinsara92 would you mind take over my job to write articles about futurism after you’ve done with your article? Sorry but I don’t have spare time to write articles until Christmas.

I’ll try my best @Yoshi. No promises. Kinda busy myself :grinning:

Thanks @Dinsara92 for accepting my request. You may check out my ideas through this website. Ideas which help to improve Pokemon GO Be reminded that the part about evolutions has already been written and you may end the article in your own name.

I’ll try my best. I’m currently writing so long its gonna be about 1.2k words essay. Pheww

@Yoshi

done here

Good news: Niantic has adopted my idea - evolution by friendship.

@Yoshi ???

@Elevatorisbest you my check it out from this article. https://pokemongohub.net/post/breaking-news/pokemon-go-0-81-1-apk-mine-7-new-moves-blacklist-tweaks-unity-upgrade-background-audio-fix/

I’m going to do an experiment: apparently it’s easier to get an EX pass after you’ve already got one, so I want to test it. To see how long it takes to get one

i got an ex pass on 1/10 still dont have another one

Any IOS People Got the latest update yet? It’s not on the UK app store

No App update in Aus ATM either.

Still no app update for iOS yet @joshhack

They stopped the update

thankfully

Ok todays stoopid question. If a Pokemon is a shiny do you know before or after you catch it?

Before. It shows when you click on it

It only shows as shiny after your clicked on and go to the catch screen. The catch screen is where all is revealed.