General discussion

Crimea isn’t a country, Quebec isn´t a country, … really I don’t understand what’s goin’ on there

Apparently Niantic Have Either Forced This New Update Or They’re Rolling It Back For Whatever Weird Reason Now

I don’t want to mention HK…

I think the reason Niantic is limiting countries is simply because it is hard for emails and social media to be connected, especially for countries far away from a San Francisco HQ. I don’t think Niantic would just single out certain countries and areas because they won’t want participants there, it’s just because they physically can’t take their submissions well or at all

JoshHack they forced it, but a bug appeared where people who had already updated were getting the message that they hadn’t, so in order to resolve the issue I think they have to roll it back. That COULD actually be a good thing though, allowing them to wait a week or two to roll it out again, but with all of the Gen 3 requirements

@JoshHack, @bagguille, @leonk98, @Elevatorisbest and @Law2010 hope you will commemorate me with the ideas I’ve suggested on the forum when one day I will eventually be banned by Go Hub. I miss you guys who’ve been supporting me and my ideas. My final carving is that someone will help me to write an article about the ideas I’ve suggested even though these ideas are controversial.:sob: RIP YOSHI Ideas which help to improve Pokemon GO

I am crumbled. :sob:

Why Will You Be Banned?

Yes why do you think you’ll be banned?

I do really think ‘GO Hub’ is biased against me. It has removed my comment under the article about John Hanke interview without reasons. (Didn’t swear)

@PianoPokeMan, no, please, change your point of view. For example, Spain has the same posibilities in connecting with the “Great World of Internet” as somebody living in San Francisco. Don’t put me in a place of “Third World” where are no connections…

Ireland is further away from San Francisco than Spain and we can participate. Spain is way bigger than Ireland and has nearly 10 times the amount of people living there.

Hope this forum is user-friendly…not similar to Go Hub

??? @Yoshi, do you think I was offensive? If it is this way, I delete my message. Really, no problem

Uh you don’t need to delete your message. I’m focusing on ‘Nick’ and ‘Curtis Beales’, who have debated with me in a GO Hub article page. @JoshHack knows it.

You may check out the comments on these 2 website. https://pokemongohub.net/post/breaking-news/ho-oh-december-rumor-debunked-niantic-officials/ https://pokemongohub.net/post/breaking-news/john-hanke-interview-gen-iii-coming-soon-new-battle-mode-planned-2018-new-social-features-development/

Just For The Record @Yoshi They Flagged Your Comment Because People On The Internet Cannot Stand Opposing Opinions

The is not reasonable! How come ‘GO Hub’ accept their request!

Anybody used high end Android for Pokémon go and then switched to iPhone. If yes how is it

BREAKING NEWS: New berries and weird item found in GAME_MASTER! New berries and weird item found in GAME_MASTER