Event is coming on Thursday!

Gen 4 evolution event I guess

1 Like

I’d say this mewtwo raid event is an example of an event that isn’t available in rural areas there’s no way I can get enough people together to take on a 60,000 plus raid boss
Pretty damn excited for some gen 4s though

1 Like

Me neither

1 Like

A special moment when the planet Earth passes through the centre of the Sun and they make sweet beautiful love; happening only twice a year so the yearning is beyond imagination. Often reguarded as mythical, where special or extraordinary, unexplainable things occur or rather a magical time. The equinox ended on the 23rd, btw.

1 Like

3 Likes

Good

You know, I though when I saw a Meltan on the radar I though it was an Unown
well crap

1 Like

Well the event might be Deoxys, tommorow.

First passes will be sent out and probably will be for the next friday (@NotanotherKangaskhan) .

This will be good, considering Deoxy’s stats, with 2/4 forms having higher attsck than the existing Physic type.

For those who don’t know the stats they are as follows:

Deoxys: 100, 345, 115
Deoxys Attack: 100, 414, 46
Deoxys Defense: 100, 144, 330
Deoxys Speed: 100, 230, 218

What do you think of these?

2 Likes

Most likely will be Deoxys tommorow

2 Likes

Maybe the first Deoxys ex raid invite will be sent out by Sept 27 and an event is coming with it to celebrate the change of ex raid boss for the first time ever.

1 Like

Yes that is my thoughts, CommunityGONews will have more info by tommorow but the passes are about to be sent out.

2 Likes

LAPRAS IS “CRAP”!?!?!??!! (complete sentence stuff)

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:.

Of course its not crap, it is the best pokemon.
And @kingq07 is perma banned.

2 Likes

I know.

2 Likes

In rural areas you tend to get a much higher ratio of common to rare pokemon spawns. In other words common pokemon take up virtually 100% of spawn points, where as in cities, that figure is much further from 100%.

1 Like

I used CP 1900+ Lapras to raid against Dratini, it is absolutely beating it.

:joy:.

Question to everyone: If there is a EX raid distrubution tommorow, will you get a pass?

3 Likes

@Gary_oak do you think so?

2 Likes

I don’t think I will

1 Like

Deoxys Normal seems to be the best

• I agree, Normal is the best.
  • No, Attack will be better.

0 voters

yeah i think I’ll get by 40% chance

i have did 2 raids on a nearby EX gym
plus i am going to do one today!