CP drops when evolved?

Well, again I “thought” one was a Turwig… coulda been wrong, really doesn’t matter. I’ve had it happen 3x, niece had is 2x… can’t say for sure what her 2 were, but can guarantee my 3 were NOT weedle/trapinch.

My niece was there for 2 of the occurrences and also said WTF when it happened so… regardless which Pokemon it was, I know which it wasn’t and have a witness that it happened.

(mic drop)
:yum:

2 Likes

I’m not going to say I believe it but if it happens yet another time, try to make screen shots.

1 Like

Ya, that won’t happen… it means taking a screen shot of everything I evolve on the off-chance it happens again. More a hassle than what the game is worth.

As for believing me… I know it happened and my niece knows it happened, and has had it happen (and we’re talking a 22yr old not some 8yr old kid prone to make believe). Can’t say I’m too concerned about proving it to strangers. :slight_smile:

Figured I’d ask if it happened to anyone else and why outta curiosity, same as catching something and having it show up in the list as another pokemon completely (apart from dito).

I’ll assume game glitch and move on.

Im not saying you are lying, Im saying you either werent paying enough attention to the CPs or it was one of the few Pokemon that should drop CP

1 Like

That is what I think, too.

Sorry, i tought the guy was talking about losing CP when a pokemon evolved, my big boy brain didnt read all the text.
73e
PS: Wait the guy was talking about dropping when evolving, i knew i had a big brain

no dude I am NOT lying is happened to me numerous times

I still can’t believe this actually happens. @cup do you know if it was a Weedle/Trapinch? And if the CP went down much?

1 Like

It was blastoise and ramparos

Quite sure these two cant happen, you likely werent paying much attention

1 Like

Dude I know what happen to my pokemon what good would it me to lie

You know what I mean

I think I do
Im not saying you lie, Im saying you just didnt care enough to remember it properly

1 Like

I’m just messing with you man