Beldum CD Leaked!

Wow that was a skim of death :sob:

I’m glad I decided to buddy up with Bagon instead of Beldum last month.

1 Like

Deoxys is here

I still haven’t evolved a Metagross or Salamance.
I’m holding out for a better Bacon than a 93% 15attack
I’ve got a 337cp 100% and 723cp 93% 15 attack Beldum that have enogh Candy for both now but want it to build up a lot more for Power Up the 100%. Been walking Beldum for quite a while now.
The CD will make me finally evolve both.

1 Like

If someone doesnt believe me…
Then if I am wrong, suspend me.
I am right.

Well id hate to see you suspended obviously. But 2 things:
1: On your link, if i click on either of the 3 shown community day dates i just get directed to the september one. Cant seem to find anything about Beldum. EDIT: just read the GOHUB post. i get it now :wink:

2: News - Official Megathread you already said here it would be Gastly (Gengar).

Either works for me. The only CD i look forward to at the moment is for Bagon so i can finally make a good salamence. But its starting to get a bit confusing as to wich one its going to be now.

1 Like

Either Gastly CD with Shadow Claw Gengar or Beldum CD with Meteor Mash Metagross is great for me.

Not to mention shiny Metagross looks sick!

2 Likes

No suspension. We only got 6 days until Ultra Friend status.

1 Like

I said a rumor

1 Like

Both go hub and community go news found it

1 Like

If not October, definitely December. Oh boy, I am ready. Shiny Metagross is the 2nd best shiny form, only behind Rayquaza. Not to mention he’ll finally get a proper moveset!

Personally i think Beldum will be in December, after Cyndaquil in November and whatever is coming in October.

God no, I have a 98% Gastly…

Where?

And I have a 100%…

I dont even have Metang so
HYPPPE

In the megathread lol

But it will be October, trust me

Well… no you didnt. And according to the latest leak its Beldum…

You won’t need Gastly CD with Halloween Event next month.

That wont give us Shadow Claw