Armored Mewtwo coming to Raids on July 10th!

Im not sure thats what your mods are for. “Leading” the raids is the responsibillity of the people present. Not per defenition your mods.
(sorry, ive had people bug me about this alot so it hits close to home :stuck_out_tongue: )

Congrats on the Mewtwo. Looking forward to raiding it tomorrow.

1 Like

We had way too many people show up and had to split into many groups. So of course I got picked to lead one of them.

1 Like

On the status of the Legendary raid hour that many of us were disappointed not to have yesterday, Niantic’s original announcement of the June hours did not announce anything past the Kyogre and Groudon weeks, alas.

https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/legendaryraidhoursjune2019/

They never even said anything about Groudon. The level of Niantics incompetence is OVER 9000!!!

Thanks for noting that; I was less than careful reading it again. Not only was it not intended to go the whole summer, it wasn’t even intended to include Groudon.

While it may be impractical to have the raid hour every week (especially when it overlaps with some other week-long event), they ought to have it more often. It might be fitting to make it a monthly raid-centered counterpoint to the monthly non-raid-centered community day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.