Where do you live?

Philippines - South East Asia

2 Likes

LA, California, USA

@happy9z and @Nemisis3003 how are you doing :joy:

1 Like

Philly

2 Likes

Also if you live in Russia choose which continent youā€™re on (not sure if anyone here is from Russia)

2 Likes

Russian but live in Australia lmfao

2 Likes

Put a question with the poll it will be deleted.

2 Likes

I still find it incredible that most of the players on here or not from the US

1 Like

If you want to see example of trolling without being offensive, scroll up and see my comments last night before the close this.

1 Like

I get it now is being a smart*** but in a slick way Iā€™ll give you that it was funny

Yes, it is still possible to troll without being a total jerk.

Interesting I donā€™t think I would do this on here I will stick to doing it on YouTube I donā€™t have to use little * on there I still cannot believe Iā€™ve been doing this whole time everywhere else but you are right a majority of my friends from the go hub are in Asia

1 Like

I was trying to have fun with it, but still make valid points. The trolling isnā€™t cool if it doesnā€™t make sense.

I just think itā€™s funny some of the things people fall for and just read and donā€™t think

All you have to do is just bait them slightly, and a lot of people will make themselves look funny all on their own. I try not to do that here, because we have a lot of young people on this site, but last night, I couldnā€™t resist.

Funny very funny I could not do that on here I donā€™t know how to do it without saying things you cannot say on here oh and Iā€™ve noticed none of the friends on my list are from South America find that kind of odd

I have a few from Brazil. When I saw the original poll at beginning of thread, I was like, ā€œMost of Earth is missing. Letā€™s have some fun.ā€

1 Like

There is very few people on this site and make it fun and a good time killer youā€™re the one of them my favorite one was a little dude that was always accusing everybody of cheating he could stir some things up and do you have any friends on your list from Africa

1 Like

Yes, actually. I think I have like 2 from Africa.

2 Likes

Wow damn

1 Like