What pokemon have you hatched from the eggstravaganza?

Except a 100 IV Azurill, all my hatches were not so good.

Still waiting for my first Trapinch and Wynaut

1 Like

Those shiny babies should be a higher chanceā€¦the percentage is extremely low almost seems like a plot to buy something canā€™t put my finger on it. But i canā€™t seem to get anything good with only using a free incubator :man_shrugging:t5::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Also only using the Infinity.
I got an Azurill to fill the Dex but the rest has been common usless throw aways.

1 Like

besides your shiny baby!

2 Likes

My cousin hatched a 96 cp Vulpix out of her 5k egg. How is this possible???

Not even three digitsā€¦must be an egg tainted by Team Rocket raido waves.

1 Like

Not sure how itā€™s possible but had a similar thing with a Pichu coming in way under what the normal range options are few weeks back. Thought it was strange but didnā€™t care as it appraised poorly so was immediately sent to the Candy Grinder.

2 Likes

Its notā€¦ Vulpix lowest CP at level 20 is 329, and even that one shouldnt hatch from an egg. If its true, interesting bug that should be fixed. But as always: Pics or it didnt happen.

2 Likes

What level is your cousin, if he/she is lower level doesnā€™t that affect hatch cp?

1 Like

Good point. if youā€™re not level 20, eggs are the level of the trainer when you picked them up. That must be it.

My cousin is in another country right now, but @NotanotherKangaskhan and I can confirm it to you!

She sent me the photoā€¦ How do I upload the photo @NotanotherKangaskhan @JoshHack @KingQ07 @5GodLink @Punica @BadassFroslass

1 Like

She is level 29

Depends, youā€™ll see a small upload button in the bottom right corner of the text box. Click upload, and then it should give you some options about where the pictures are coming from. I always do it through my phone, just crop the borders of the picture down if it says the files too large to send

1 Like

It is 99 cp Iā€™ll send you picture of trainer level and cp one moment.

got it thanks

It depend on when the egg was picked up, if this egg has been there for a while it could just be really old.

2 Likes

You figured it out! I remember my cousin saying the egg was picked up in August 2017ā€¦ so thats why its soo weak!

1 Like

2 Wingull and Treecko so far, just got my first and second Pelipper!:grin:

1 Like