What are the best moves for Smeargle? šŸ¤”

I donā€™t really think into it that much. I go through the Pokedex and get rid of weakest monsters and keep 2 strongest. Right now Iā€™m killing weakest Yanmas.

1 Like

Sometimes my ability to attract other pokemon to help defend a gym I just took seems to be like a marketing problem, and it seems like I get more interest by putting an unusual mon in first. (I think the fastest I saw my 1 defender get 5 strong helpers was the time I put in a 10 CP Pidgey.)

2 Likes

Most of the time Iā€™m driving so I just throw whatever I click on the fastest

2 Likes

When this game was released, a whole bunch of guardian angels must have started racking up some serious overtime for guys like usā€¦ Try if you can to be safe and use good sense.

And if youā€™re fresh out of sense, I think I heard HEB advertising discounts on bulk packs of it this weekend. (Or maybe they were saying we could save dollars and cents, not save dollars on sense?)

3 Likes

It blows my mind that you know what HEB is

2 Likes

Doesn/t anybody whoā€™s ever lived in Texas (or even been to Texas) know about HEB?

2 Likes

I forgot thatā€™s right you said you used to live here

1 Like

and may I know whatā€™s that HEB thing is? :smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s the dominant grocery chain in Texas.

2 Likes

Yep the. slogan is nobody does more than my HEB lol

2 Likes

HEB is also a Dutch word that translates to GOT :joy:

1 Like

What thatā€™s cool next time I need something Iā€™m going to tell my wife to go to the GOT and get it lol

2 Likes