User appreciation

thank for the help

5 Likes

There are many people to say ā€˜Thanksā€™ to via this topic, but I prefer choosing 5 people (for now?).

My first and second ā€˜Thanksā€™ go out to @Thorend and @JoshHack for always closing topics when I ask. I really appreciate that. (Of course I can understand it when itā€™s not needed to close, but then I donā€™t ask to close it.)

The 3rd and 4th ā€˜Thanksā€™ go out to @Punica & @Robdebobrob for helping me with the EX raids. Maybe I can finally get my Mewtwo now I know thatā€¦

The fifth one goes out to @KingQ07 for giving me so much likes and always being so nice to me.

And for this, of course.

But again: There are much more people to say ā€˜Thanksā€™ to, but I wanted to say it to these people (maybe for now).

7 Likes

If you need help with anything(except breakpoints) you can always ask me!

3 Likes

@Bagguille
@joshhack for getting through hard times
@KingQ07
@Stridey10 for go hub articles
@Jormdeworm
@Necrozmadabest

4 Likes

Lol, why yourselfšŸ˜†

8 Likes

Well,thanks to @Everyone for making forums,helping each other and making GO hub funšŸ˜€

11 Likes

@Thorend and @bagguille for keeping the forum alive!

4 Likes

@5GodLink for all the bomb topics i make. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@5GodLink for his selfconfidence :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I dont do these alot, but shoutout to @JoshHack in this time of despair with all these ā€œadd me as friendā€ topics :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for keeping us safe :wink:

8 Likes

I want to thank all @moderators because of always split and merge add me as friend topics :smiley:. Thanks for doing these things so fastā€‹:wink::wink:

7 Likes

I would like to thank @SnivyStar for always being friendly and stuff.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for making this forum great :star:

3 Likes

I give thanks to mainly @KingQ07 , @Jormdeworm , who made me want to join the forum in the first place after reading their posts and fun ideas. but yeah, thanks to @everyone too!

5 Likes

The first,Second and 3th goes out to @KingQ07 @Brobraam and @Jormdeworm for always liking my posts and being nice to me.
The 4th and 5th goes out to @bagguille @Mapman42 for making go hub articles.
The 6th goes out to @apavlinovic for opening thw forums.
The 7th and 8th goes out to @Thorend and @JoshHack for moderating so well.
The 9th and 10th will go out to @Robdebobrob and @Punica for helping me with EX raid cells .

7 Likes

Iā€™m thankful for the existence of this forum, and for the resource itā€™s been for learning how others handle the issues I tend to run across in game play.

Particular thanks to the expert players who have shown patience with both newbies and casual players.

4 Likes

Thanks to:
@Kevin260709 The other ralts lover
@Jormdeworm and @Brobraam the other dutch guys
@pokemon the nice guy
@Necrozmadabest for his good ideas and for helping me

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to say thanks to all the newcomers that put their trainer codes in the friend code megathread instead of posting it just somewhere.

7 Likes

Thanks! You convinced @Kevin260709 to switch his profile picture to a shiny ralts when you posted one.

4 Likes