Trading question

So trading can be done from across the world? I have kangashkan (Australian regional) i’d like to trade if so

No trainers are required to be within 100 meters to make a trade.

Aw. Sucks for us poor people then who can’t travel :roll_eyes:

Just bask on stardust and some of your regionals. There are some events happening around. If you have some turistic location nearby you, check around there. Sometimes you will find people looking around. Easier to trade your local for his/her. Helps the visitor, since doesn´t need to be everywhere around trying to find that one and can give you the other continent regional.
May be in a year Niantic will release the Pókemon Bank where you can place/search for a trade in a shadow trade between players (to prevent abuses, like it happened with the DS games).

Regionals will probably be unlocked after an event like we in North America got Farfetched last year.

Have a look around on your local Facebook groups & discord. There are plenty of groups who are now asking for people with multiple regionals to let others know if they have something to trade.
Make sure you have enough stardust though.
A guy I work with just traded something for a Heracross today - something he’d never have been able to get if one of his friends hadn’t gone overseas & caught one.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I have a Taurus but haven’t traded yet and I just a mission to upgrade 5 pokémon… I’ll friend you, but I have to work on stardust or whatever?? This is what I was about in here… lol… no clue… I need Mr. Mime also! :clown_face::upside_down_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)