Top twelve HIGHEST CP Pokémon

No problem👌🏻
I just wanted to share that.

1 Like

Actually it was a joke (not that i am that good though), but youre very right out there

2 Likes

Update!

4 Likes

I guess you won

3 Likes

2 Likes

Would love to show if there wouldnt be that dumb limit of 1024kb

1 Like

Agreed. That stupid limit is very annoying.

3 Likes

My top 12 hasn’t changed in the last 8 days.

2 Likes

Updated squad :wink:

10 Likes

Just got my first top 12 where they are all >3k

6 Likes

But how

1 Like

Slaking: I had a Slakoth buddy for about 200km and got lots of 10k ones.
Tyranitar: Buddy larvitar for about 400km and hatched 2
3418 dragonite: lucky dratini hatches
3380 kyogre: legendary raid in a city, then rare candy to the max
3349 dragonite: buddy dratini for 300km and got 2 hatches, then powered up
3095 gyarados - i live in a town with lots of rivers so magikarp is relatively plentiful.
3063 dragonite - 98% iv dratini hatch during double candy, evolved in Berlin’s Hauptbahnhof station (irrelevant but cool for someone who lives in Scotland) and a lot of dratini hatches to evolve and community day for power up
Snorlax - a couple of good 10ks and some buddying later and my first good snorlax is powered up a bit. Then i hatched another and powered it up a lot. I hatched a third, maxed it with more lucky hatches and then here we are.
Shiny Dragonite - community day - i have another but its worse.
Salamence - 5 bagon hatches, then a 6th today let it get to level 31.
Rhydon - a pokemon I have had since 2016. Not the best IVs but when maxed out it is good.
Gyarados - another newcomer. For the mew quest.

A newcomer for the mew quest should be called a mewcomer. I claim it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I added Salamence today.

2 Likes

If it starts working again though, you’ll have a really OP second account

2 Likes

I hope you got a few better ones now?

1 Like

That’s still at the top since I’ve been almost playing less, but it’s much more close now. A lot of random 2400s

1 Like

Excuse me! Scratch that, thanks to tyranitar CD I have two CP 3300 BEASTS, and I caught my first and second Kyogres today, one shiny! I powered up that one too, so a big shift in the cosmos!

2 Likes

If I have plenty of revives and potions I use my best ones to defend gyms, if not I use my worst ones, then send them to the Pokémon hospital. The Pokémon I wish I had is a shiny Gyarados.

4 Likes

I’m not into IVs or being competitive (the two I have there were pointed out to me and figured I’d power them up since moltres will help me with my mawile hunt, but otherwise I power up my prized shinies :'D

4 Likes