The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

Base IV’s are 2/2/2 for shadows (after purification) You have to do something for it, but not a lot, so you get a bonus, but not a lot

So the best… don’t do it…

Is there a count kept somewhere that we can consult to see the cumulative number of eggs we’ve hatched since starting the game? I didn’t keep a running count, myself, and I’m curious how many it has been for me.

1 Like

Since the release of the Unova stone, I have not gotten single one thru weekly Research Breakthrough, and I have battled those 3 leaders about 10 times, all I got are healing items, no Sinnoh nor Unova stone.

1 Like

Your Breeder medal counts them

2 Likes

I’ve still only got single Unova Stone from Regigigis event. I’ve yet to get 1 on weekly research breakthrough.

I’ve picked up 3 Unova Stones and have no idea for doing what or when exactly.
Sorry make that 5 as I’ve used 2 already.

Up to 1650 Trades and still no :100:

1 Like

The only one you have is the one you paid for with real money

1 Like

The only useful one now is Chandelure, I think you used 2 on evolving to Chandelure.

Those elemental monkeys are for fun only

I actually got 1 today from beating Arlo. So now I have 2.

That “Hate” is misspelled in the title

Not one 100% from 1780 Traded

Don’t ask why, but I was sure that Rocket event today supposed to be from 11 to 14… I was so pissed off when they all disappeared at 13… and then I read the actual announcement… I ended up doing “only” 60 Rocket battles today and I ended up 11 SHORT … (989/1000)

1 Like

I only did 1. I was at work and one have 1 pokestop.

1810 Trades and still no 100%

Still can’t find a Lapras Rocket Stop

Got 0 rare candy from Regigigas ex raid but 3 from Espeon raid

1 Like

1926 Trades and still no 100% iv

New vent topic.
Multiple head theme is a fail so far.
No reports locally of an increase in Deino spawns.
Still just as rare despite the evolutions fitting with the event. I don’t expect them to be every where but I would expect there to be a lot of chatter about people sayING they’ve finally got one or seen a couple myself by now.

1 Like

Just for comparison: traded 14,481.
Hundos = 32 of which 17 also Lucky.

116 trades in 3 days? No kidding?