Shiny groudon confirmed?!

METAGROSS RAID BOSS!?!? Pardon my french but HOLY SHIT!

1 Like

See, I donā€™t think Dragonite is puke green. Itā€™s an odd color to be sure. THIS is however pee yellow. Gold or even brown would have been preferable. Oh well, beggars canā€™t be choosers. Itā€™s a Shiny regardless. Iā€™ll see if I can get it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is pee yellow, should be more golden

1 Like

Dragonite is Mold Green.
You know that stuff that grows on old Bread

1 Like

Ivs?

gets shiny groudon ā€¦ jacksepticeye scream

Itā€™s not his

But hi, you can pm mew1 and i

1 Like

Actually had to look up how he screams. Havent watched any of his videoā€™s

2 Likes

Bad IV, but itā€™s a shinyā€¦

5 Likes

Middle stat of 6?
I thought the minimum any stat for Raid Bosses could be was 10 as a perfect minimum is 10 10 10.

1 Like

Itā€™s not confirmed I think, unless @bagguille scanned it while appraising his pokemon.

1 Like

How can IV be THAT low from raid boss catch?

It is. That is why I think somebody traded that shiny Groudon to @bagguille.

1 Like

As ive been screamingā€¦the traded legendaries need to have the same 10/10/10 floor, as that is the only way you can get themā€¦either from a quest or research. I feel that it is really unfair to do it this way, especially considering the fact that multiple resources must be expended in order to raid

Better put an * on it.
Not a real Shiny if you didnā€™t catch it yourself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh my god, what a purist clan is around meā€¦
I (personally) have caught this shiny, but with my second account, which I have for nothing else than to help in raids which I canā€™t do alone.
And when happen things like this shiny, then after the raid I traspass them to my main account.
Any problem? Iā€™m a collector, the IV is secondary.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.