Share your latest Pokédex Registers

6 Likes

Glaceon as well

6 Likes

I’m a bit jealous. I’m stuck for the next 6hours here at work with a spawn point that spawns twice an hour and a stop.

Nice catches guys.

2 Likes

Everyone saying there’s a name trick to name them the new Eevee’s

1 Like

Rea for Glaceon
Linnea for Leafeon

2 Likes

Posts and images are here.

2 Likes

They work.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I was to late for the picture of the registration.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Caught a Burmy tonight to add to the dex. :grinning:

Also: Do we know if the Shellos variants are regional yet?

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Probopass and magenzone. Havent Made screenshots though

2 Likes

They are regional

Edit: Just when they came out there were reports of mixed spawns. But that was most likely an error on Niantics side. Seems to be “fixed” now.

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

Yeah, but just once, right? If I want both regular and shiny Glaceon and Leafeon, won’t that require two of the new lures?

Also, if I evolved a Glaceon with a lure, will the name trick still work? I goofed by doing the lure first (and on a regular Eevee) – now I’m a little stuck, wanting to use the name trick for the shiny, but unsure whether the name trick will still work. And I don’t want to waste one of my few shiny Eevees on testing it. (Guess I’ll have to buy another of those lures to be safe.)

Name trick only works once. If you find a lure in use, you can use as many times as you want until time runs out.

1 Like

The border seems to be on the Greenwich meridian. Why haven’t they released it a little more than one week ago, at that time I was on the west side of the Greenwich meridian… in london

1 Like

I think it’s just not fair that Niantic has made them regionals now after the mistake release. And that was in the middle of the night for me. :triumph: