Share your glitches

The game has experienced random lockups / freezes in mid-play on my S9 for about a month, now. The last time, it happened EXACTLY as my throw struck the Togetic (which gave me the catch – possibly since the game crashed during the catch – completing the collection challenge for this event).

2 Likes

Fully functional menu during the raid. Joined via invite message that opened the app

1 Like

Ah yes

Were you able to heal your Metagross mid-Raid? :joy:

A raid did the same to me, and not only could I not heal my attacker in the middle of the raid, the raid buttons were not responsive at all.

So I quit, restarted the game, and reentered the raid (which had the regular raid button configuration, now) in time to get the final shot.

EDIT: And here’s a screen grab…

1 Like

I tried, but it didn’t work during the raid.

This would’ve been my absolute favorite glitch if it didn’t cause the Kecleon to not spawn and therefore a lost Kecleon. But of course the three times I try to record it to send footage to Niantic it however DID spawn. The ONLY three times this glitch happened and I DID get my Kecleon. :man_facepalming: I literally lost like 25 Kecleon because of this nonsense. However I can’t be too mad because this just looks too funny. Especially the screen record is really worth a good laugh.

1 Like

Don’t know why, but this doesn’t happen to me. I’m now in 131 seen, and 131 caught. :man_shrugging:

Something different is that there was not one decent in between.

I share your disappointment at that fail, @Jormdeworm and appreciate you finding a humorous angle.

I’ve clearly got some catching up to do, with 2 seen and 1 caught.

Edit: And just 2 hours after posting that, I encountered 3 more. With my main and alt taking turns with the phone that still works, my main got all 3, while one of them despawned before I could log out of main, log in as alt, and then spin the stop. (So yesterday my main was 3 for 3, and my alt was 2 for 2.)

2 Likes

Gotcha! caught me a shiny this afternoon and when I went to check the IVs I got this…

Half a name, no CP or weight stats.
“Mister” reminds me of Pickles in Bojack Horseman… I might just rename him Peanutbutter! :grinning:

3 Likes

My game turned sideways again. Help…

3 Likes

I think I would like it this way

2 Likes

Yes, except it might be hard to play with some of the controls being off the screen.

It doesn’t work properly, unfortunately. The game goes dark sooner or later and there is no way to escape the Pokémon caught screen other than by restarting the game.

1 Like

MAybe a function they are trying, without finishing?

Have you tried a raid in that sideways view?

Not sure, because I can’t seem to get the screen to tilt manually so it seems to me it’s a bug. Next time I’ll try a Raid, sounds interesting to me. And I had hoped to encounter an XXL, but none came before my game went dark.

1 Like

Who’s this shadow ?

Or did BlazingInfernal got burned by his own blaze ?

:laughing: :joy:

Eventually the fire goes out and all your left with is pile of Ash. The real Ash Katchum

2 Likes

I guess you might have been captured by Team Rocket, you just don’t know it yet.

1 Like