1 Like

Guess which one is me !!

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

All have hidden in the shadows…

1 Like

You’re the second Mamoswine, right? :joy:

3 Likes

That’s what raid lobbies do about half the time on my phones. And it’s not random: They work right at first; but eventually switching between PoGO and Poke Genie causes either this glitch, or the one where the trainers become invisible but not their clothes, and the clothes are different from what they usually wear.

It won’t go away by itself; only restarting the game will. Rebooting phone does, too, because it restarts the game.

2 Likes

I personally do not even recall not having had this issue when I was not alone in the lobby.

I have it also a lot of time, not only there in the waiting room, but also during the fight. There I can see the attacks of others, but the Pokémon aren’t visible.

No, I am the Rayquaza at last slot !!
:rofl: :rofl:

It was friend raid invite actually, though we didn’t did the raid as 6 people leaved the lobby in last 10 seconds !!

Though, I had not experienced this even when doing remote raids via Pokegenie…

4 Likes

I wonder why the glasses and mask aren’t silhouetted out? :face_with_monocle: Spooky!

Erm… I can only see this screenshot in really low resolution… if I click on it I can see the proper detailed image… something going wrong with the forum update? Or is it supposed to behave like thiis?

Erm edit 2 - the same goes for the images I just posted in 3 separate threads…

2 Likes

Had you found out Niantic’s hidden mechanism of “Expert Handler” criteria, or some AR specific parts ?

Very nice, find some more glitches so that we can get legendary Pokemon in GBL, along with high IVs wild Pokemon !!

That’s weird, they show up just fine for me

You get Expert Handler if you manage to sneak up on a Pokémon from behind in AR. It gives some extra Stardust and XP I believe.

1 Like

@Jormdeworm Probably just the crappy wifi in my holiday cottage then… :crazy_face:

Cheers anyhoo :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What’s this :

double Psyshock !?

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :melting_face:

Landscape mode in vertical mode…

1 Like

Seems glitchy to me, anyway. I look at all the Pokéstops nearby, and notice that the one next door is the only one with a round horizontal plate on the post; all the others have a square one. And that doesn’t change when I walk around (the same stop stays round, even when I walk over to a different stop. So it’s not always the one closest to my trainer that has the round horizontal plate. I’m out of ideas for what the difference means…

Upon further examination, I can see 1 or 2 others with the round plate. But I still see no pattern to which have square and which have round that might indicate a reason for the difference. :man_shrugging:

Mmmh, no idea either. I’ve taken a look around me, and all stops with square platforms. Will have open my eyes during this day, to see if I find one with the round platform.

1 Like