Share your glitches

We should ban him before it gets out of hand… :joy:

But then he’ll just start using shadow sneak!

1 Like

Shh, I thought I just heard “. . .”

Is GS the Team GO Rocket Boss? Or just a decoy?

Maybe Giovanni wants Summer-Holidays, and GS is the limited time substitute???

1 Like

I think GS is secretely the bosses boss, hes been scoping us out all this time :thinking:

Is this the beginning of TRW?

:man_facepalming:

:smiley_cat:

@Jormdeworm , @bagguille , @Piano1350 , @vorgriff3 , @Branebs and @NotanotherKangaskhan ,

Apparently or coincidentally, Today we will be observing No Shadow Day, which is special celestial event that occurs twice a year at places between +23.5 and -23.5 degrees latitude.

Therefore, w.r.t. @DeltaEmerald ,

Oh ! GenesisSupernova fled away !

Using Shadow Force !!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Funnily, I have no interest in using or catching any Legendary Shadow Pokemon, nor I bother to catch any shadows, therefore it is for sure that both myself and Giovanni are opponents for each other, with scoreline in Pokemon GO is 2-0 in my favor !!

A new glitch :

Oddly, I was able to tap all the available functions on the screen, but to bring the normal situation, I was needed to restart the game !

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

GS hit my raid - both my main and alt became silhouettes in a dark lobby!

They still took the raid boss down. Alt got a side of bacon for his part!

4 Likes

You are actually a member of Team Rocket!

Summary

Giovanni likes this :+1:

3 Likes

Ultimate glitch

3 Likes

I wonder who’s behind this?

Summary

Giovanni

2 Likes

I had the game turning sideways glitch again, unfortunately there was no interesting Raid nearby but I tried a Grunt. This was the result:

The battle button was cut off the screen so I didn’t get that far really. :sweat_smile:

After that the game went dark again.

Also, I hid an XXL Onix in my Research Stack. If I happen to get this bug again, I will check out what an XXL popping into the screen looks like sideways.

4 Likes

Most probably the best glitch, and also qualifies for Funniest thing in Pokemon GO :

All the wild spawns appeared all of sudden, and this badge was not reverting back to original look, until I again dragged the routes page !!
:rofl: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Got it as well:

2 Likes

I think when we slide down the route page while swapping left simultaneously, this bug appears, but I am not able to replicate this on my will !

By the way, it’s very nice to see very straight road, I am quite surprised from it !

What happened to the fond?

1 Like

Dwebble-Dwobble Effect !!

1 Like