Rural Players=No MewTwo

Pokemon GO London, there is also Pokemon GO South East London - All of the information you need is on the pinned post of the Facebook Group.

1 Like

Thanks man, going to look at the South East group now. Also, if you live in/near London use (https://twitter.com/londonpogomap?lang=en). It’s a rare spawn tracker that extends from London and surrounding Boroughs.

Yes, that the Pokemon GO Facebook groups Pokemon Map :slight_smile:

Great, now I just look like an idiot :joy:

1 Like

No don’t worry, it’s ok - not everyone knows that it is :slight_smile:

I see people saying that they don’t know what recently means for the Mewtwo raids and recently doing a raid at that gym. From what has been said this recently will be a few weeks meaning you won’t have to run arround with premium raid passes every day just in case one appears near you. You just have to go through one every day for a week (depending on how many their are) Meaning it is fair for the players who don’t want to pay for passes

1 Like

This would make sense, as If recently was 2 days only people that spend copious amounts of money in the game would ever get one. There are 3 gyms that I can access in my town, so I would essentially be guaranteed a MewTwo then (if it does work like that).

The one thing that we havn’t heard about yet is how the selection of what gym will become a Mewtwo raid.
From what we know it will be based on how active a certain gyms are

1 Like

It’s been pretty much decided that: the more popular the gym, the more likely it is to have a MewTwo raid. If it was the other way around it wouldn’t make much sense.

1 Like

With 8 players Its ultra easy to get mew2 raid

I have 18mewtwo and i dont spoof