Remote raid friend invites

I need to catch a few Articuno, so if anyone can Invite me that will be much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

PS I get notifications for Raid Invites even when Iā€™m not online.

I have a mega raid in 20 minutes. Who wants to join?

15 minutes mega pidgeot. People who want to be invited must be online in Pokemon go

Is anyone going to do Zapdos Raids during Spotlight Hour?

I will.

1 Like

Do you mind me joining in if youā€™re not doing them on invite?

Be my guest. Iā€™ll invite you.

1 Like

Iā€™ll start doing raids in 20-30 minutes.

Alright, thanks. Iā€™ll be online for the whole hour anyways, so Iā€™ll see your invite coming.

I tried, but I canā€™t find people to join. Also it started to rain and my touchscreen is not very responsive. Maybe next time.

1 Like

All fine. I have been checking nine Zapdos Raids here constantly since the beginning of the Raid Hour, but nobody seems interested. I did do a lot of Zapdos Raids last weekend though, but not enough to get a Shiny. Well, itā€™s not a big problem for me.

1 Like

I still donā€™t have shiny Zapdos so Iā€™ll be doing more raids. I also need Blastoise and Houndoom mega energy so invite me to those raids too.

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably be doing Mega Houndoom Raids this weekend, so Iā€™ll invite you. I canā€™t guarantee when or if Iā€™m doing them, though. But itā€™s likely I will.

Is anyone else interested in top hat kirilia? Im going to be available for raids tonight.

Galarian ponyta anyone?

You can always invite me! I donā€™t guarantee I will join though, but I will join he first galarian ponyta I get

I was hoping to go out today but sadly it didnā€™t work out that way.

Would anyone mind helping me raid for costume gengar?

Raids please? Anything will do.

Thanks for the raid invitation a few minutes ago, @Rpolera. Sorry I disappeared as the raid started. I didnā€™t bail; my app froze as GO was just about to let us start, and I couldnā€™t restore function without restarting PoGo. I had been looking forward to raiding with you, with thoughts that it might get Lucky Friend status. Maybe next time.

But since it was just a Golurk and we had a third in the lobby, your prospects of victory should not have been hurt.