Remote raid friend invites

I’ve seen that over a dozen times. Sometimes it means the raid lobby (where the person who invited me is) has already passed “Go”. I don’t know what other circumstances raise that error.

I wish I could pick the players I want to invite before the raid begins, and when I enter the lobby activate the “send invitations” for that group of players. Rather than rush through my list of friends while the counter is ticking down, and get frustrated as the list-scroller scrolls awkwardly past my targets over and over and the raid starts before I’ve gotten an invitation sent.

That would be much more civilized than the current invitation interface…

1 Like

That’s either the raid battle has already begun or the lobby is full with 10 remote players (max numbers allowed at one time in the lobby )

Yes, exactly, when I send out raid invite to the 5 players I scroll my friends list up and down to select, it already takes time while the lobby time is counting down, when those players respond to the invite, it gives them little or no time to join lobby before raid battle begins.

1 Like

I think it was because the Raid had already begun, given it said there were only two seconds left. But that is impossible. You can’t send invites anymore when there are two seconds left. It would be awesome if it sent the invite at the moment @Brobraam clicked on ‘Invite friends’, and not when there’s just two seconds left. Besides, I got another notification a few seconds later, and when I tapped in that, the game crashed. :man_facepalming:

It doesn’t really matter that much fortunately, I just need to do one Raid before tomorrow, so I’ll probably get that in time. Had to buy a bundle of Remote Raid Passes but those I won’t use for Rayquaza will definitely be used for Deoxys/Genesect.

1 Like

Please someone invite me to a Rayquaza raid.
1421 0819 9810

With weather boost for Rayquaza, I’ve been inviting friends to raids this evening. @Cup was the first so far to notice the invite and use it. Texas should be proud.

I am proud of Texas. Just can’t reach any of the raids to invite anyone even with my remote raid. Really need help.

I’ll add you.

Thank you.

On :50 I’ll invite you to a rayquaza if you want lol

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Sure I’d be happy too

Yea finally caught it. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

@vorgriff3 what is your name in game

My main is this name. It’s my alt (named “aardvarkalo”) that’s friends with your trainer, though.

1 Like

O ok I was thinking it was you

Who wants to join me in a Rayquaza raid? @Cup @Jormdeworm @Brobraam @bobbyjack8 @Necrozmadabest @MrHeineken88

1 Like

I’ll help you

1 Like

Good job

1 Like