Quick and Charged TMs

Man, that’s way out of Balance. You need to get control of that Bag. You a big Gym battler like myself so you need to carry a fair stock of Revives and Pink and Blue Potions.
Start letting some of those MewTwo your using to fight with Faint rather than healing them between battles to use a few of the Max Revives.

Why keep that many Revives when you have Max Revives?

I’m starting to use them up as they’ve snuck up from the 200-250 I usually Carry.
What I’ve found with the other accounts is the Revives go through Dry spells where the game just gives nothing. At any one time I’ve got 1 of the 4 in that situation. 120-150 I’ve found is the safety number to carry.

Remember I usually raid a fair bit too and if its a strong T5 it can be 6-10 Pokemon that need healing. They burn down quick and I’m all about staying out of that Danger Zone where the game gives nothing of what you need.
That’s another good reason to carry more Charge TM’s. It’s very easy to burn 5-6 just to get one right move then you find your doing Raid after Raid trying to get one when youn need it and the game keeps sticking it to you. I keep saying the Game AI is quite smart in forcing people to play more to get the things that need/really want.

1 Like

I can only raid on my days off work. So I mostly only do the Legendary ones since I only use the free passes. They usually give me enough Revives afterwards to heal my monsters plus the Hyper potions. So I usually discard all red balls, any potions except Max and all Revives except Max. I’m sure that might change once I get up to 2000 storage spots. I’m only at 1600. I still have 5 raids to do for Meltan and trying to figure out how to do 5 in 3 days.

1 Like

When r they gonna bring back groudon and rayquaza??

1 Like

Soon, I’m not niantic

1 Like

Level 33, only upgraded bag once but I will have to upgrade my Pokemon bag.

Dude…I have twice as many pokeballs as you have storage space…you need to get on that…pronto

1 Like

I have no problems with item storage, it pokemon storage might be soon, my system is trash all potions and revives except for Max revives and potions.

That should work for now, but you will definately need to put some work into that in the future.

PokeAK doesnt use great balls, which saves a lot of space, only Poke and Ultra Balls

I trash red balls and potions and still have trouble finding space with 1600 spots.

Yea, when I had 1600 space, I was constantly running into the too many red ball problem…now that I have 2k…I like to keep 200 of each ball, 300 pinap, 50 g razz, 15 of each potion/revive, and 1 of each upgrade item…rare candy and passes and star peices always fluctuate so I don’t have a minimum standard(well I guess I always have at least 1😂)

1 Like

Oy, lately I’ve been getting Charged TMs only like once or twice a week, and they’ve been constantly missing the move I need for my Pokemon of choice. I need to give my Gyarados Hydro Pump and my new 98% Swampert Earthquake, and I’m constantly getting the other moves. -_-

1 Like

Oof, F in comments

2 Likes

F (complete sentence)

1 Like