[Q&A]Which Pokemon should currently have a CP buff/nerf?

Sounds good but dont buff rayquaza, he is already overpowered strong and deals more dmg then mew2

You have a point there with Gengar. I think I maybe have to reconsider that one.
Vaporeon however, should still be nerfed.

No, physical and special have the same exact value, doesnt matter if the Mon has 130/80/102 or 80/130/102
Speed is not for dodging, every Mon dodges the same way, speed just matters in both attack and defense
I kinda like the stat calculations they use, although it does hinder Lapras thanks to the speed

They should because in the original games Rayquaza stopped the fights between Groudon and Kryogre

Why buff espeon? It already is the second best non legendary psychic in the game right now. Its better than alakazam and gardivor. It also breaks the 3000 mark so it definitely doesnt need a buff. And the vaporeon nerd would be excessive since they arent the boss gym defender anymore.

1 Like

Maybe espeon should get a light buff, but I agree with everything else. Well done!

And so he has a lot better attack

Buff everyone.
Nerf no one.

So dont change anything

Buff everyone. nerf no one. As more gen: come the limits should all be increased.

No pokemon should ever get weaker, unless their just hacks. Only way to go is UP, for everyone equally.

If everything goes up equally, then nothing changes
Besides, the Pokemon DO get weaker/stronger over time, just think of Tauros

What was once a huge menace of the RB Metagame is now a pitiful pet that sits in the lowest tiers

Didnt they nerf some by giving everybodya Dragonite last weekend.

1 Like

That isn’t nerfing. Nerfing is dramatically weakening a stat. They just made it a more leveled playing field with more trainers obtaining dratini.

i don’t believe anyone should be nerfed and all should be buffed.

More pokemon will be coming into the game with superior stats(CP) making the ones we have now fodder and less used.

2 Likes

Scizor and Steelix.

Thats true

All Gen 2 Starters are disappointing. As is Umbreon (and this looks so cool).

1 Like

Umbreon is already a realy good defender(CP is nothing worth)

1 Like

They all have stats they deserve, Umbreon has high defense and low attack, and it should stay like it because those are Umbreon’s stats

i’m stuck using same team over n over cause i don’t find other mons to be worth powering up. Might by wrong? might be due to no candy? might be due to me wanting to save dust for certain mons?:man_shrugging:t5:who knows

But if certain mons were buff maybe ill decide to use them more.

But i highly doubt niantic even gonna edit a mass quantity of mons. They like it how it is it seems.

Thats because of how the combat system works