[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

From my Trade stash on Alt from >100k away.
1 more and it’s CD required to complete family.

4 Likes

A nice surprise among yesterday’s wild catches.

5 Likes

first one on the forums with this hundo

6 Likes

Pinhead

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

First Alolan hundo that wasn’t a regional variant.

EDIT: During the Ditto event!

3 Likes

Ssssssshhhhhh! :shushing_face:

4 Likes

What!?!? Two hundos in my garden within one hour!

4 Likes

I know you’d much rather have had the hundos for your Apex. :rage: So having reality regress to the norm with these two will be cold :cold_face: comfort, at best.

1 Like

@vorgriff3 Hey, thanks for reminding me of that travesty… and I was just starting to get over it! :grin:

Sorry, that was pretty thoughtless. :pray:

Thank you, Team GO Rocket!

That’s 255, which makes another 15 hundos since the last montage! Time for a new one!

IMG_0211.PNGIMG_0212.PNGIMG_0213.PNGIMG_0214.PNGIMG_0215.PNGIMG_0216.PNGIMG_0217.PNGIMG_0218.PNGIMG_0219.PNGIMG_0220.PNGIMG_0221.PNGIMG_0222.PNGIMG_0223.PNGIMG_0224.PNGIMG_0225.PNGIMG_0226.PNGIMG_0227.PNG

And here’s the new breakdown!

• 15 Pokemon later, Normal has tied with Water once again at 38!! I didn’t catch a single Water hundo since the previous breakdown. Ghost remains in last at 8.
  • Unsurprisingly, Kanto still dominates the representation with 64 species, but no new Kanto hundos were obtained. Hoenn is still 2nd at 49, and Unova took over 3rd place at 46.
  • 172 have been caught in the wild.
  • 45 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 20 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 19 were caught in Raids.
  • 9 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
  • 26 have been leveled up to level 50.
  • 1 became perfect through a Lucky Trade, and is also the only one received via Trading.
  • Including repeat hundos, the grand total for hundos obtained is 316.
2 Likes

And this Sandile… really I feel a lot of envy… I’m shure I will never get it :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Some shadow clean up and some Trades after chasing quests over a few weeks.

4 Likes

They hatch a lot more commonly in the Team Go Rocket eggs now. Been hatching them like crazy.

1 Like

Nibble

4 Likes

2 Likes

From Mudkip CDC :star_struck: :100:

4 Likes

Perfect evil roadblock

4 Likes