[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Not the Shadow Ball one I really wanted most but finally have a 100%.
Didn’t think I was going to get one as yesterday was the last day for local Raids. Thought I’d have one last crack and try sneak a couple in on PokeGenie at work. First one it did :grinning:

5 Likes

Psystrike’s pretty badass, still. And I bet an Elite Charged TM will come your way before long, if you insist on Shadow Ball.

1 Like

Yeah, I recommend having Psystrike AND Shadow Ball really. Focus Blast is the only other move that it can use effectively–due to Mega Mewtwo X–but there’s no real reason to use it that much.

Congratulations on finding one!

I have thought about giving it Shadow Ball as a second charge move but remember Confusion is a better match for Psystrike and Psycho Cut with Shadoe Ball so that sort of stops me.
I live in hope I can get the Shadow Ball one in a Trade as I have around international Mewtwo for distance Candy Trading.

1 Like

Would have preferred my next hundo to be a Mewtwo, but the perfect Arty is still quite welcome.

4 Likes

Wasn’t expecting this hatch.

3 Likes

I’ve caught 2 Bronzingers today. One is a normal-coloured hundo and the other is a 71% shiny.
Not a shundo and a 71% normal, because that would be wrong.

7 Likes

First-ever Ralf hundopolis!

4 Likes

I didn’t evolve this Ledian - he was born this way…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Machamp and Lopunny are the 10th and 11th hundos in my collection. They were both wild spawns and were caught in two days. I expect to see more usage of Machamp as it is a solid raid and PvP mon. Lopunny is pretty meh.

5 Likes

With Moltres still being one of the top attackers for flying type AND fire type, getting the boosted hundo gave me a nice boost.

Blockquote

6 Likes

From the research

4 Likes

Edit: just got this via trade - a non-lucky hundorock…

5 Likes

5 Likes

From the special research :star_struck: :100:

5 Likes

This is the first time I’ve ever gotten a wild Hundo during Community Day.

5 Likes

Great spotlight hour :star_struck: :100:

4 Likes

2 Likes