[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Was quite shocked to hatch this one! That makes 165, which means it’s time for another montage! Staraptor’s time has come!

IMG_6705IMG_6706IMG_6707IMG_6708IMG_6709IMG_6710IMG_6711IMG_6712IMG_6713IMG_6714IMG_6715

Some fun facts:

• 15 Pokemon later, Water-types have taken a slim lead with 28 total, with Normal-types just behind at 27. Fairy and Ghost remain tied for last at 5 each.
  • Kanto still dominates the representation with 51 species. Hoenn struggles to keep up with 39. Until today, Hoenn almost didn’t make new representation.
  • 107 have been caught in the wild.
  • 32 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 15 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 6 were caught in Raids.
  • 5 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
1 Like

Third Psychic-type in a row.

EDIT: Make that four in a row:

EDIT2: Discord peeps pull through again with now six Psychic-types in a row (Starmie is a Psychic-type):

EDIT3: One random raid later…

2 Likes

One of my weather boosted Deoxys has a pretty good IV. :smiley:
It would have an inferiority complex, too, if it knew I really wanted a shiny. :cry:

4 Likes

In my work office this morning.

3 Likes

So I got the Hundo - almost Shundo (Shadow & Hundo) Jormdeworm today. Lol. It’ll probably be a Weedle until December.

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to call a Shadow Hundo, or whatever combination

Hatched this yesterday during Raid Hour.

1 Like

5th 100% after 8400 Trades and only the second one that’s been lucky of those 5.

4 Likes

Hatched this perfectly useless piece of perfection. (Not really perfect, though – just a hundo. An authentically perfect Minccino would be SHINY.)

I plan to leave it unevolved, since I don’t like the evolved form at all.

3 Likes

By contrast, this one is slightly more useful (ahem). :smiley:

Hoping to snag a sun-boosted shundo before Heatran’s re-re-re-return engagement ends.

5 Likes

I don’t think I have to say how I’ve gotten this as I’m getting all my Hundos from either Field Research or Purifying.

5 Likes

It finally happened:

I have all the current psuedo-Legendaries be hundo.

3 Likes

And four days later I get another Hundo Makuhita, yet again from Field Research. Very happy with that, as I can really use more maxed out Hundo Fighters.

4 Likes

Cleanup hundo

3 Likes

Caught this and moved on quickly without checking it. I usually catch all Skarmory on the wife and kids accts for Trading but didn’t bother due to the small CP. Find out it’s a good One the next day on clean up :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

All of my mega raids have gotten me mediocre catches – between 76 and 91. This was the only one I would call a keeper.

5 Likes

It took a couple of weeks of heavy raiding; but my other acct finally got its own hundo heatran!

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

My 7th purified hundo:

1 Like