Post your sinnoh stone evolutions

4UBs are weak to fire, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Celesteela and Kartana

I keep forgetting about Celesteela. LOL

1 Like

Hyped about Kartana, too bad its so ahead in the future

By my estimates, which are usually a month or two off, I have the following release dates for what I call primary Generation releases, when the primary wave of 20 or more Pokemon of that generation are released.

Gen 5: August 2019
Gen 6: June 2020
Gen 7: April 2021

There’s a 10-month gap (give or take a couple weeks) between many of these releases (the only exception being the one between Gen 1 and Gen 2 (July 2016 - Feb 2017, 8 months), but Gen 3 and Gen 4 were each 10 months apart from their respective previous generation, so I’m going by that. It’s usually based on that there are 9 Legendaries (one each month) and a couple of returning Legendaries from previous generations to fill in the gap.

Not as long as it might seem for Kartana if my guess that Ultra Beasts will be Raid Bosses will be correct, a little over two years, but we will be kept busy I’m sure.

Hopefully I get another Sinnoh Stone from battling later today, and I’m tossing my mind between Gliscor and Porygon-Z next. They’re both 96% and I do have my own uses for each of them.

They will likely have to speed up the process

I doubt that. Gens 4 and 5 have nine Legendaries respectively, while Gen 6 has 3 Legendaries and 3 Mythicals, some with alternate forms which could provoke some interesting Special Research quests for Zygarde and Hoopa specifically. Gen 6 would likely been dominated by returning Legendaries, particularly from Gens 4 and 5 to have Shinies. Gen 7 has 7 Legendaries and 3 Mythicals. If anything, it will likely be too crowded.

This is a conversation for another thread regarding the future, so I say if you want to talk about that more, we can start a new topic about it. I don’t want to derail this topic again.

EDIT: I started one here: Timetable of Future Generation Releases (Supposition and Speculation)

But I doubt one legendary a month can drag the game along without new features, they will have to start releasing them faster and faster

1 Like

Let’s keep this on topic now. Discuss it more in the link I provided.

8 down, 3 to go…

20181226_033435000_iOS

96%, perfect HP and Attack. I do have a plan for this one since it does know an all-Flying-type moveset. Might be a slight hindrance to those Fighting-type Gym Attackers.

1 Like

Got Sinnoh Stone from training but didnt have enough candies to get Dusknoir, lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

Got another one.
@alex9945 look at the time😛

4 Likes

Nice progress made by quite a few.
Being able to do the 3 PvP and one Trainer battle a day is a massive advantage.
I haven’t got a stone in 5 maybe 6 days now from Trainer only battles while the family members accounts are averaging 1 a day from being able to do the 4 Battles.
I’ve got the Pokemon and no Stones while they have the Stones and not the good Pokemon I do. Quite amusing really.

1 Like

I’ve only gotten two from PvP battles so far. XD

I got none…

That’s interesting. The Family Member accouts never got any stones in the first 2 weeks when they were a given as they never completed a quest each day and by the time they completed enough they became random.
Surely this is too co-incidental that because they got no stones in the first 2 weeks they are being gifted stones through the PvP battles and it’s not just pure RNG?
They’ve only done the PvP in the last 4 days in a row. All have got 2 stones on one of the days from the 4 Battles.

I DID finally get one from a Team Leader Battle. The odds seem to be about 1 in 7. All I can say is to keep trying.

1 Like

I’m only 5 down 6 to go

2 Likes

I haven’t yet, all I get is 500 dust, little by little, adding up

1 Like