Post your NEWEST shiny

Shiny Onix from the Season of Heritage research. I haven’t been playing much so I don’t know what this research is about. I’m guessing this was a normal shiny encounter rate, not something guaranteed like with shiny Mew.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Caught a day apart.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Wow! Another shiny! :star_struck: :sparkles:

6 Likes

:musical_score: I said Whip It! Whip it good!

6 Likes

Just plain crazy… My main just got its fifth shiny reshi. My alt, which has been in virtually all of the same raids (over 50 so far for this event), still has none.

5 Likes

Here are the shiny Reshirams I’ve gotten in the first half of this event (5 for main, and FINALLY 1 for alt)

And the Zekroms (2 for main, 3 for alt):

I want to accumulate enough candy-xl to max-out one of each on both accts, though; so my efforts to raid these isn’t slowing down until they give way to the next T5 boss…

6 Likes

I won’t expect anybody to respect that haul or even to celebrate it with me, though, since I paid a lot to get it. So that particular playing field isn’t even close to level. Virtually all of my entertainment spending is on the raid passes to get that.

Don’t worry about it. I’ve gotten five Shiny Zekrom so far, but that’s because I’ve been invited to raids galore. I don’t mind; I have a hundo Zekrom to grind Candy XL for, and if this nets me a hundo Reshiram, I won’t be mad. Besides, all these Shinies will make great Lucky Trade bait.

4 Likes

That’s where my shinies have been going … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shiny number 6!

EDIT:

More than 24 hours later, shiny number 7!!

5 Likes

Yes!!! :star_struck: :partying_face: :sparkles: :trophy:

6 Likes

That’s a nice Shiny. Reminds me of the shiny Latias colors, but inverted (mostly green with yellow highlights, instead of mostly yellow with green highlights). Congratulations.

2 Likes

SHINY NUMBER EIGHT!! First weather boosted one though.

5 Likes

:star_struck: :sparkles:

6 Likes

OMG! Lucky streak! 3 shinies in 3 days! Shiny Druddigon brought me luck! :star_struck: :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles:

6 Likes

I have yet to catch a shiny with pvp viable stats

5 Likes

Crapinch

6 Likes