Post your NEWEST shiny

My 14th (!!) shiny ratatta was a rather aggressive fellow :muscle:

!

8 Likes

Weird look for a Snivy.

9 Likes

6 Likes

Got 10 snivy, but Form the 10th of march, without the CD shiny, I haven’t seen a shiny… 3400+ catches later with about 90% of those having a shiny chance. Guess I’m back on the badluck train

1 Like

These nice cats have increased my account today…
Well, the second I have evolved

8 Likes

Finally a Shiny I needed

8 Likes

My third shiny Growlithe! Caught it at home :star_struck: :sparkles:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I might have been stuck inside this week but that hasn’t stopped the cat :cat2:
He’s had 3 identical shinies today!

7 Likes

9 Likes

This shiny is multicolor… :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

My second shiny Plusle. Looks too much like a regular Plusle; but I’ll still appreciate it as a shiny.

Also the first shiny I got from the recent Snivy CD:

7 Likes

Here is a picture of all the wild spawn shinies I caught after the 10th of March, 4500 catches later. (And catching almost no Pokémon that can’t be shiny)

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

A very interesting black foto… maybe you want to tell us, that you havn’t caught any? :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Not my first shiny Grimer; but I finally got a shiny from a Spotlight hour. I understand the feature Pokémon don’t get enhanced shiny odds in those events. (Which although I don’t like, does make sense. Because with better shiny odds Tuesday evening would become too much like a one-hour Community Day.)

6 Likes

Yes, got none.

3 Likes

“Professor! Prepare the hoisin sauce! Crispy blue duck incoming!..”

8 Likes

So yesterday I put in a bugreport that because of their latest versions of the game braking random things with random players, they should fix my shiny issue. And until they fixed this, i wouldn’t pay for anything in the game… Guess what, they fixed it :grin: I even didn’t had this one caught before.

7 Likes

Definitely fixed :crazy_face:

7 Likes