Post your NEWEST shiny

Also, does anyone, by chance, have the shiny xerneas? 32 raids later, mixed with weather boosted and what not, i still havent seen a sparkle…
I just want a confirmation that it is out, because some of the google searches ive done dont give off a reliable vibe

I have seen Shiny Xerneas among people I know, it should be there. But I will gladly join you in thinking it doesn’t exist. Same for Bacon Bird.

So earlier this morning I was doing things when I suddenly realized I hadn’t opened up Pokémon GO yet. With the Noxious Swamp event I tend to open it up more often, because I think the spawns are really interesting, and so I wanted to see some refreshed spawns. I opened up the game, and to my surprise I saw a spawn on a spawn point I usually can just not access, and so naturally I clicked it. Little did I know, this would give me a Shiny Dratini. I half dropped whatever I was doing and grabbed my phone to catch it, unfortunately managed to turn it off. As soon as I managed to get my phone back on, I was stuck on this screen:

I was unable to throw a ball. Restarted the game, no more noodle spawns were there.

So I quickly finished off whatever I was doing, ran out, and a noodle spawned. It was still the Shiny Dratini from earlier.

Took me five minutes, but I got it! Didn’t think I’d still get it for sure.

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Well, found something not even 15 minutes later. But why this one out of anything :expressionless:

4 Likes

Shiny Charmander has been kind of common for me. But Shiny-Shadow Charmander hasn’t!

Almost forgot about last week’s shiny! I was able to persuade Cliff to let me adopt his spare-o-dactyl, which shouted for joy at the news.

6 Likes

Fun fact, shadow aerodactyl was the first shiny i ever caught! I unknowingly caught it from cliff only a week and a half after starting. Didnt realize it was a shiny (and 3 star) till 7 months later, which at that point i had purified it :sweat_smile:. It is my highest IV (98%) shiny pokemon :grin:

6 Likes

Pink all over - like a baboon’s bum…:smiling_face:

5 Likes

It really is so hard for RNG to not give me a Shiny I already have thousands of duplicates of, even in an event that almost exclusively spawns things I still need. I hope the professor will enjoy his Axew Stew tonight.

4 Likes

A rusty Venipede! Oh! :hushed: File that in the ‘one I actually needed’ pile :partying_face:

6 Likes

Ive had the kyogre for a long time but just now got the primal energy, so id say it counts

5 Likes

Looks like he’s grimacing with that sunburn…

4 Likes

I read somewhere that Gastly are created when someone ignites their farts. It’s certainly a sh!t shiny.
:poop: + :fire:= :space_invader:

4 Likes

We always love a scorpion-bat hybrid made of purple nickel!!

4 Likes

Ironic…

I don’t think I’ve seen this little guy since its Community Day.

4 Likes

Just got this one!! (Cropped because of the weird forum photos glitch)

4 Likes

A pair of pre-fest ones - another Groudon and my first Vullaby!

7 Likes

The only Shiny which I got, despite catching/viewing every Pokemon which I saw :

7 Likes

Go Fest Day 1.
31 shinies…

3 Likes