Post your NEWEST shiny

Trick or treat? :star_struck: :sparkles:

2 Likes

The cat got 2 consecutive shinies this afternoon… he also got a Giratina from a raid earlier today…

4 Likes

Second shiny Giratina in a row! :star_struck: :sparkles: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

4 Likes

OMG! Shiny force is strong today! :sparkles: 3 shinies in 1 day! :star_struck: One from a wild encounter, one from a local raid and one from a 7km egg!

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

Please stay on topic.

I know Zorua taking the form of a Shiny Pokemon on the map is a cool feature, but please keep the conversations out of this thread so it can stay on topic. Thanks

My alt’s latest Giratina-O. Still raiding the living daylights out of 'em in pursuit of the candy xl, and my shiny rate’s been about 1 in 25 lately.

3 Likes

Wasted the last few minutes of Spotlight Hour on the new Gym that got placed incorrectly, and the first thing I click on after coming back to the game to actually play it was just another spit in the face. This was definitely the most unappreciated Shiny I’ve ever gotten and I’m considering just transferring it for everything it’s brought to me.

2 Likes

Midnight munna

4 Likes

Midnight totodile :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Blue Moo from the Battle Day. Holy Cow! :cow2:

4 Likes

A new one for my longtime-sought / first-time-caught collection!

Still haven’t encountered the Blue Moo, though (among dozens of shiny species that I’ve never come across).

3 Likes

IMG_3314IMG_3305
IMG_3307

Shinies from this past week.

2 Likes

First mon from tonight’s Spotlight Hour.

And my first ever shiny Croagunk!

3 Likes

Hatched this red-faced chick… with just enough time to fatten it up for Thanksgiving :grin:

4 Likes

Easy - first munchlax hatched of the event

3 Likes

Well - it’s taken 5 years but now my shiny Pikachu at last has a baby sister…

5 Likes

Hey! That one is from Disney world!

1 Like

3 Likes