Post your NEWEST shiny

Got this in work place car park as soon as I arrived today. 6 Karp and 2 Red Gary. For some reason I don’t mind getting more of this one.

9 Likes

That is called nostalgia :slight_smile:
Magikarp was the first shiny released to Pokemon go, and gyarados is the most iconic shiny there is.

I don’t mind getting me another golden magikarp as well

Professor Willow passed me a Shiny Misdreavus Smoothie today. The smoothie was delicious but I forgot Misdreavus is a Ghost-type; The Misdreavus became mad and it’s now decided to only let me show Pokémon in the same colors as Shiny Misdreavus has. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Congratulations! 8 different shinies the same day is usually a GoFest phenomenon…

The Kabuto was actually from yesterday but I forgot to post it.

2 Likes

Still, more than one shiny a week seems like a bodacious bonanza to me. ¡Muchas Felicidades!

2 Likes

6 Likes

From Research Task yesterday.

Think I’m about 8-9 deep into the 20 sets of 3 so far. There’s no counter to show how many you’ve done. Each new set of 3 tasks only appears with the next Pokemon encounter.

8 Likes

And just like that, another one:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Snubull tasks all completed. Total of 4 in the end.

8 Likes

It took quite long but I actually ended up getting two Shiny Snubbull. Glad, because I didn’t have this one. Johto Throwback event has really been going well already!

8 Likes

Hey! What’s this? I have more shiny luck (when counting only snubbulls from the event) than @Jormdeworm?

Praise lord helix and arceus :crazy_face::joy:

9 Likes

The Snubbull event was good to me. Total of 5 shinies, though they all came from the research and none from wild spawns… actually I didn’t see any snubbull wild.

Also got this at the end…

9 Likes

Even more praise to both lord helix and arceus, and perhaps Bird Jesus

9 Likes

I got this butter-basted golden-roasted goose yesterday…

Cat had a good event 5 shizzle snubs plus 2 hundos… and a pinkier Dunsparce halfway through…

9 Likes

Another great day.

9 Likes

I’ve already got all the Giratina I need and even the shinies, from the first shiny go-round; I’m helping 2 friends get their first, though. So, of course, who gets the shiny in last night’s raids? :blush:

9 Likes

And a few so far today from what is essentially Snubbull community day…

7 Likes

A couple more just obtained, which makes it time to switch from Research Tasks to real life tasks…

The bulls kept spawning, and that kept finishing research tasks, which rewarded with more bulls… before I could make my getaway I had landed another shiny. The shininess of the Snubbull and Abra events for me kind of makes up for the sparseness of shinies since the lockdown began.

7 Likes