Post your Dialga

Seems like a ripoff not to get even one rare candy or TM for the tier 5 raid. But capturing a 98% Dialga made it still worth celebrating. Congrats, and thanks for including the video in your post.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been getting Rare Candy out of the wazoo in Raids these last few months, more than enough to give enough candy to my 96% Regirock AND my 100% Palkia. I only need 13 more Rare Candy for my Perfect Palkia to not only level it up but to give it its second move. A Charge TM however would certainly have been nice. I may need to level up my Gallade for Regigigas as a backup.

At least now I know what to give my Rare Candy too after Palkia. A 98% Dialga is so worth the expenditure.

3 Likes

Made some improvement on the list but nothing to really get excited about.

2 Likes

Nice haul, @NotanotherKangaskhan, more than a daily Dialga is nothing to sneeze at. Iā€™m happy to already have four, which is four times the number of Latias and Palkias I could raid last month.

Those 91s could do you the trick just fine, honestly. I know I have high standards, but a perfect attack at 91% with an already strong Pokemon is pretty dang good.

3 Likes

Yeh, I do aim high and wonā€™t really be satisfied unless I can get at least 1 96% or greater.
Went 3/4 this morning while chasing Rays. I did what ever the T5 was.
Another 91% 15attack. Donā€™t think Iā€™ll be Powering any of them up as I have other more Meta relevant PokĆ©mon that need the Dust more to improve those teams for next time they are required.

2 Likes

I feel you. I more or less do the same. I was just offering consolation in case it didnā€™t work out for whatever reason.

1 Like