Post themed gyms

What did he say

1 Like

He hasn’t responded yet. We are same team so I still said it nice. Then I told him the two other gyms in area I just got knocked out of so he could turn them back blue

1 Like

It worked. Makes my job a little easier in the morning.

1 Like

If there was a withdraw feature it would be easy to fix. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

We have pretty good community here so it all works out pretty nice. I’m friendly with most of Red Team members and Yellow Team is coming around.

1 Like

That’s good.

1 Like

Yeah, or a feature where you can choose which one to attack, and so help to clean up

Made 4 gyms have all same 4 pokemon, Dragonite,Snorlax,Metagross and Salamence pretty funny all 4 have same

Pity the game doesn’t recognise Pickachu with hats as different so another Pokemon with Baby plus 2 evolutions had to be chosen.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Out with the family last night for our usual Friday night work a few Gyms over in the area 40min from home.
One on our regular hit list had a Cat in it so we decided to all put Cats in. Didn’t realise until after how more amusing is was being a Dog Club.

4 Likes

Me and son completed a pink and purple shiny gym tonight.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 61 days. New replies are no longer allowed.