Pokémon Go new features or updates expected in 2019

All have their weakness that can be taken down quickly with the right counters.
The only difference might not being able to sweep through a full Gym of 6 without some casualties along the way.
Jump in, win, jump out, revive rinse and repeat until the Gyms down. Wont take much longer than a Gym full of big Blissey, Chancey, Snorlax, Slaking, Metagross, Gyarados in any order.

1 Like

I cared enough about the feature in question to consider your position / reasoning and offer my own for contrast, but not enough to enter into debate over it. Unless either of us has some influence over Niantic’s decision whether to let Legendaries defend gyms, then let me just thank you for the exchange and let both of us get on with more worthwhile pursuits…

thinks its waste of time to continue
writes an entire paragraph about just that

yep.

rather than write 4 more paragraphs in an attempt to persuade on a matter that will ultimately mean nothing to anybody but us.

It wouldnt need to be 4 paragraphs, I wanted to know why do you believe legendaries are somehow special or more powerful

I think we’ll get Galarian forms when Sword and Shield come out just as we got Alolan forms when Sun and Moon got released.

1 Like

For sure! They won’t let this possibility for cross-promotion pass unused. And I’m really looking forward to these :heart_eyes:

1 Like

We should get new Mythical too like we did with Meltan.

Jirachi is coming tomorow bro

Tomorrow??? Where did you read that?

Look at the tweets, its a countdown

Oh haha. But I thought it was the Lion King that was coming…

:crazy_face:

Oh and they are late, 30 minutes late, with their countdown tweets.

2 Likes

Almost two hours
“lets start a countdown and do nothing lmao”

1 Like

Unova Stone is coming:

range of new features coming also:

3 Likes

GEN 5 DEX ADDED?!
I need to see the moveees
Edit: anybody knows where to find these?

What do you think which pokemon will be reward as a september research breakthrough?

Probably Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza. Maybe the Regis too.

There is a lot of new stuff.

1 Like