Raids - Official New Raid boss discuss thread

This is my preference of gen 3 raid bosses. (Realistic version)

Boss rotations should be more frequent, after 2-3 months of 3GEN release it would be nice, huge amount of possibilities.

Also I have to say I miss Dragonite in that listā€¦ Maybe in the next one.

Yeah Maybe the raid bosses are rotating quarterly (3 months/rotation). I expect the next replacement will be made in January which is mainly for gen 3 Pokemon.

I imagined kabutops and aerodactyl in that list

None of the lvl 2ā€™s look good maybe Manneton for future generations? I like Scyther, Omastar and Proygon but feel Scyther and Porygon should be lvl 2 or to be lvl 3 should have been Proygon 2 and Scizor. Golem was the only good addition to lvl 4 Dragonite should have been added as well. I would of like to see the other fossil pokemon too.

1 Like

Feel same about scyther:

Porygon still not catch;
Look like ninetails promise be challenge.

Tyranitar has been made common and worthless with the raids. I think Niantic have seen their mistake and wonā€™t make it again with dragonite.

1 Like

Donā€™t know, how to add 100500 for that.

Those raids are getting worser and worser. Really. I only enjoy 1-star raids overhaul, rest of the things are absolute joke.

You are blinded by your ignorance. Niantic really did us a huge favor when gave us Tyranitar to aid us with future raids. It is useful against fire, flying, ghost and psychic types
By making it available through the raids they did 2 things. First they brought trainers together for a common strong raid boss and helped many raid groups form before they did any legendary raids. Second they shared a tool to trainers to be successful in legendary raids.
Who cares if it everyone has it? Cheaters would get it regardless and legit players who wanted it bad enough would have earned it anyway. Raiding just opened the window if players who got them.
Really getting tired of people choosing to see the negative side of raiding. I have made an entirely new group of friends, people who I have gone out for drinks with, bbqed with and generally enjoy seeing outside of PokĆ©mon go. I know this isnā€™t true for everyone but peopleā€™s attitudes are more of a problem than raiding.

3 Likes

I agree, it was good partā€¦ then.
But now, ā€” which reason can be, to set dragonite such a common creatures?

Even when i have four lvl39, after year i not seen one in wildā€¦
And now can just take it with good statsā€¦
Like for example, raikou, which cannot be possible find, ā€” now 25/16

and it one week, which he available.

I do not understand what you mean, please explain.

I mean, no matter, how im really love that raids, they do strange things with ultra rare(legendary) creatures;
Imo, raids on legendary(no matter, how it save time for me), ā€“ cannot be offered on each crossroad;
also, if there present ā€œrareā€ creatures, ā€“ there cannot be way get it in oneshot, when you decide it(like with, for example, ā€“ golem now (he not common on our area));

Porygon more interesting, but easy too:

Golem, so far, ā€“ coolest opponent at all:

Good to hear about the Ivysaurs, Wartortles, and Charmeleons. My daughter just started playing this July and my son is planning to start at Christmas when he gets his new phone. My daughter will need as much help as possible to have a chance to get final evolutions of the Generation 1 starters doing multiple easy raids. We donā€™t get enough people locally to do Level 4-5 raids.

2 Likes

Most useful boss :wink:

So far out of the new Raid Bosse Iā€™ve battled Porygon and Ivysaur.
Iā€™ve Raided fairly hard the last 2 days (chasing Entie) and have seen all but Sableye sitting on top of Gyms.

Porygon was a very quick easy beat with 2 devices. This might be good a good one for trying to make some quick Rare Candy gains like Machamp and Alakazam.
Ivysaur is one thatā€™s really pissed me off. Iā€™ve got 100% Charizard and Blastiose and would love a 100% Venasaur to add to the Gen 1 evolved starter collection. With the inclusion of Ivysaur I thought this would be a great opportunity to get one. First one I came across I Raided and naturally defeated easily giving me 12 balls. As Gold Razz are not as easy to come by in big quantities I never tend to use them on a Raids below L4. Iā€™ve never had issues catching the Raid Bosses on just normal Razz or Or other Berries.
Well Ivysaur managed to bust out of 11 of the landed throws and one dud and it was over with no Ivysaur. Iā€™ve since found out the CP of 886 is the 100%.
This had left a very bitter taste as Iā€™ve done over 20 Croconaw/Quilava Raids and never had that happen and they are a Gen 2 stater evo.
With the chances of getting another 100% so low I donā€™t think Iā€™ll bother with the green turd now as its rare to get anything but useless health items for the trouble of burning a Raid Pass at the low level.

And Nidoqueen:

btw, ā€“ was much harder.