Not opening gifts

also i dont believe riolu is in wild. I heard rumours shinx is but i doubt it also since its in raid and eggs.:man_shrugging:t5:

edit - With this knowledge i would suggest having Two egg slots open every monday to be able to recieve the 5Km and 10Km last week i didn’t get a 10Km at all or 5Km or rare candy i got 2000 stardust😞

2 Likes

Good luck with your riolu/shiny shinx pursuit. My chances of receiving a Riolu from opening a gift are about as high as my chances of walking 50km in a week (i.e. zilch). Maybe it’ll come as a research reward some day…

2 Likes

I try to. I sometimes forget.

3 Likes

Yeah I forget also I feel bad then

1 Like

I only open gifts, but only for pinaps, balls, healing items, but I need more incubators, only one running and all the eggs are 7k

1 Like

the only reason i have for not opening gifts is that i have over 100 to be opened and i can open only 20, the other ones will have to wait. Trying to balance everything so everyone gets a turn and/or gift back is the hard part.

4 Likes

I sometimes forget it when my bag is full.

3 Likes

Limit meter goes off.

2 Likes

I love friends who open a gift I sent and then send one in return. Then I can open theirs and send one in return. The handshake works smoothly. I need to start waiting until they open my gift before opening theirs, to avoid stagnant friendships (where neither remembers the other, because they don’t have any gifts to open, so they don’t know when they will be able to send a gift).

3 Likes

I don’t send gifts to people whom have opened a gift from me that day. The reason being that the other player will more than likely open the gift on the same day and waste the gifts potential benefits.

I send to players who do not have a blue circle around their avatar so that I know that when they open the gift our friendship will go up. I also only open gifts from players who again do not have a blue circle around their avatar.

4 Likes

I’ll start sending gifts

2 Likes

I sometimes send, but don’t open. I do that when I have egg slots open as I have zero interest in 7K eggs.

2 Likes

I mostly open 7 km eggs. But only from foreign countries.

For those non-best friends, if I see the friendship has been advanced for that day, I will not open gift from that particular person, I would still send them gift if I can. For best friends, I open whenever I can.

No sweat, @Cup. Open when you can.

1 Like

I mostly hatch 7km Eggs too, but I keep forgetting to get Eggs from Gifts now after the Eggstravaganza event, so I now am stuck with 4 10km Eggs.

2 Likes

Lol thanks @vorgriff3 been working a lot lately

I did a round of sending and opening gifts with my Best Friends to give my non-best friends an extra chance to open my gifts before I skip them again. Probably going to do another purge soon.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Started 2nd round because still did not open enough.

1 Like