Niantic is Messed Up

No thats not suprising at all. Ingress players have to take a test to be allowed to approve stops. They know not to approve shady stops.
Whatever someone would want to read into the title of that stop, the literal meaning is the name of the food truck. Wich apparantly is from someone who dreams of edible content when hes sleeping.

Anything else is just a dirty mind. (wich is a joy forever as i understood from english sayings)

3 Likes

LOL @KingQ07 you’re still safe.

There should also be an option to edit picture and replace it with a newer one. Some places don’t look like they used to any more and some pictures are bad quality and should be replaced with better ones.

4 Likes

Good one :+1: Sometimes a stop is art on the wall on a house. That changes from time to time.

Niantic should hire 5 employees to add stops, and 5 employees to make sure the current stops are not inapropriate.

That’s were Ingress Players come in.

1 Like

Sent a request to Niantic to get a new picture to a gym… it was a pokestop with a picture taken in nightime where only the lampost is watchable. The gym name is wrong, since it got a name of a church that is over 7km away… on another village.
The answer was “Contact Ingress players from your local area to correct the data.” And those lines with the conditions and link for the ingress game. :frowning:
Some ingress players didn´t knew about the location and messed up the data, since the pokestop was with the correct name.

1 Like

Also, some pokestops are missing images. Generally these are small rural pokestops, but for some reason landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate have no image (???)

Yes! Often pokestop have a ??? Image…

1 Like

I thought they would have at least sorted it out by now but …

niantic make so little sense at times…

That’s what I mean It is very annoying.

You are in the Netherlands, right?

I’m in Scotland. I was in Berlin on holiday

Why do you think everybody is from the Netherlands? :thinking::sweat_smile:

You are, @Brobraam is, @KingQ07 is , @Kevin260709 is, @MrHeineken88 is , and there is a huge chat with 100s of people contributing… I assume based on facts, you see😅

1 Like

Yeah… For such a small country…

Considering my state has 3 times the population of your country, yes. But I live in the biggest population state, and the second biggest one.

Netherlands: 17 million people.
California: 40 million people😅
USA: 325 million people :joy::joy::rofl:.

California is over twice the population of your country, and it’s one of 50 states…:laughing:

3 Likes

Lol this went off topic fast. To address the first post, if it really bothers you then I’d report it to Niantic. If not, I see no point (it’s a free Pokestop)

Yeah, it’s out of topic.

1 Like