News - Niantic Kids announced: a new log in method aimed at kids and parents (!)

This will be so parents can see what their kids are doing on the game. Pokemon go hub thinks this is introduced so people under 13 can use the friends system! @Kevin260709 your prayers have been answered!

4 Likes

When my son got his own phone, I created a gmail account for him to use, so he has all access to game features.

1 Like

I know :rofl:. I’m just saying, for the people who cant use the system

2 Likes

We tried to do his own account on his tablet before he was 10. On Trainer’s Club, wouldn’t let him because he wasn’t old enough.

@NotanotherKangaskhan @Kevin260709 this will help you a lot with friends and stuff hopefully

YAYYYYY!!
Unclear

2 Likes

How I hope it works.
You make an adult account that then gets registered as parent for the child account. That child account can then have permissions set on things such as friends, sponsored stops, etc.

1 Like

Wow
NIANTIC HAS EVOLVED!!

1 Like

Just had a bit of a look at this Niantic Kids thing to see what I needed to.
Found this bit that looks like nothing changes so its still no Friends or Trading sadly.

Can I enable Friend List, Trading Pokémon, sponsored PokéStops, and other features on my child’s Niantic Kids account?
No. At this time, these features are only available to Trainers ages 13 and over.

1 Like

Well, remeber, you are Kevin_V_Kirlia :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.