Multiple Quick/Charge moves

Celebration throughout the Pokemon GO nation. Best rhyme ever!

1 Like

that was my idea
read my battle article

Seems like people want this

1 Like

I like it too, but it would centralize the whole thing around Mewtwo
Which is why I suggest allowing legends in gyms along with this

That topic , people wanted too. saddly its closed and im tired of remaking my topics.

can only hope someone from niantic looks here🤷🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

Just for kicks and anyone who wanted to see that discussion;

1 Like

Closing a topic doesn’t mean you can’t read it…

1 Like

thats why i posted the link? lolwhat

1 Like

I don’t have answered to your link, but to your previous post.

1 Like

people dont normally search topics. they would just make a new 1 and think it never been talked about. No one is searching my old topics just to look, but since i linked it they might. :muscle:t5:

:rofl: Good luck with Niantic :fire:

1 Like

Knowing them, their busy making the game look better. Busy with PVP. Other stuff we don’t even comprehend or they could be waiting for an email.:man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Nope. Busy with Celebi and Gen 4. Then there will also, be a new feature maybe alongside gen 4 (like weather last year) but before pvp.

Imagine Blissy with Dazzling Gem and Hyper beam

or Tyranitar with stone edge and crunch

Did i call this? or did i call this. How many more of my ideas been implemented, and are still gonna get implemented.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

lol @ anyone who said this would be overcentralized. :crazy_face::sneezing_face:5God stay dropping Gg’s

1 Like

Thank @Thorend and @Jormdeworm for not closing my topics, all my my topics bring light to Niantic. This can now finally be closed due to in coming to Go.

1 Like

:astonished::money_mouth_face: @5GodLink we are heroes

2 Likes

When you use 2 charge moves in a gym, after your first battle against a Pokemon, it goes away if you switch out or go to the next Pokemon, so… a lil buggy still?

1 Like

I used my Gyradoses in a raid this morning with 2 charged attacks. I kept using crunch and outrage and never used the hydro pump though.

1 Like