More Eeveelutions

1 Like

All of the current eevelutions are not very good in the meta, with the best one being in UU in smogon tiering. The future ones won’t be good, unless the flying one gets aerilate. We definitely won’t get dual type eeveelutions. I do not want to analyse the future ones for Pokemon go because they may never come out and there will be a ton of new features when they would come out (if they do.) Maybe gen 8 will introduce more

1 Like

We didnt need sylveon but we got it :man_shrugging:t5: anything is possible especially with ideas being scarce

1 Like

I would guess steel type Eevee evolution if gen 8 introduces a eeveelution

2 Likes

Got a name for it?

1 Like

Idea related to the pictures posted above: The eeveelutions we already have get another evolution with an extra type.

2 Likes

No sir, I’m terrible at coming up with names, I’ll leave that to the more creative people

1 Like

Steelyon

1 Like

I would love to see a ghost eevelution, and of course i would love a dragon.

1 Like

Aslong as there is more types without an eevelution, i believe we’ll get it. Just paitence and a drawing and also of course a new region.

Can’t wait. Pokemon never ending!

Pokemon was based on bugs, so just believe we on earth have not seen all insects, thats how Pokemon works also:

The pokemon could be rare, scared, in areas never explorered. Just wait.

1 Like

I’m now saving Eevees for Sylveon. Glaceon and Leafeon are finished.

2 Likes

i saved two perfects for that form.

I have 2x 100% Eevee remaining ready for the next release(s).
Still hoping to pick up more along the way.

1 Like

The only hundred% I ever got that I know of was during Celebi quest. I powered up Eevee all the way and it is Umbreon I leave in any Eeveeloution gyms I come across.

1 Like

What would the dragon one be

1 Like

4 Likes

That would be awesome