Raids - Moltres Day battle party

Since I couldn’t get more than one Smack Down Tyranitar, this will have to do

2 Likes

Although I don’t think I’ll use it, my Vaporeon Squad is ready.

1 Like

Its number 22 in partly cloudy weather. not in top 24 in any other weather type.
Beats Mewtwo and Dragonite in partly cloudy weather tough.
But yeah, if your group is large enough it doesnt really matter what you use. Could give extra balls but 1 ultra friend is enough to help with that aswell.

1 Like

Yes, maybe @Punica will get them both poke-balls

1 Like

Don’t know if I’ll be able raid at that time, because I will be in Singapore. But this would be my team. Should be decent enough. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Singapore has raids that fill up in seconds.

Ask @coolguy761 where to go

You can also meet him.

2 Likes

I’m travelling with a group. Not sure about my schedule and I don’t even know at what time community day happens in Singapore.

:rofl: @coolguy761 what time is CD for you?

1 Like

WOW.:flushed:

What… How every raid has 20 people no matter what? It is awesome…

2 Likes

Let the game choose for me and I would adjust abit

1 Like

Omg so good pokemons

as with last 2 legendary days we have 3 dedicated groups that do as many raids in those 3 hours as they can. First time we reached 25 raids, second time 34.
That means spending up to 25-30 paid raidpasses and a very stressfull 3-hour raiding (more so for the drivers as we go by car). Anyone in our community is free to join (and so is @Kevin260709) but that requires spending paid passes which most are not willing to spend that many.
Knowing that @Kevin260709 has a total of 4 accounts together with his mom and dad, that’s a lot of passes. They’ll most likely do 10 (including the 5 free ones) at max.
If they want to do all, they are free to join my raiding group :smile:

2 Likes

What website/app is that? It’s not Pokébattler, is it?

22 Sep

He means the time of the day…

Saturday

Yeah…but how late

12.p.m. to 3.p.m.