Meltan Quest Challenge

I’m in no hurry to finish this. I like doing the quests.

1 Like

And the only way to catch it is by means of that box that can be acquired when you send Meltan to Let’s Go? 400 candies to evolve whew!

@5GodLink How many KM to walk it to earn candies?

Getting closer

1 Like

Shinx is my buddy, so that stage will take forever. And no, I’m not going to change my buddy just to complete quest faster. I’m also going to do all 10 raids to try to win.

So fast you are a beast

1 Like

I changed it to Pidgey for the Meltan Quest. After that, Shinx will be my buddy again

1 Like

F Pidgey. I just got another quest to evolve 2 more of them. I play enough that I can get the distance for Sphinx candy. I’m about to take my dogs for a walk to earn that distance. We got snow 2 days ago so I’m a little behind in my weekly rewards.

1 Like

I just wanted to do that as soon as possible. 1 Shinx Candy = 5 Pidgey Candy. + I wasted all my Pidgey Candy while trying to get shiny Caterpie.

1 Like

20 lol!

1 Like

Woah!

suppose to get candy from let go pikachu/eevee :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

How about someone like me who don’t have a Let’s Go? Maybe I’ll just let it go… :grin:

2 Likes

you do what i am doing and walk it. Or spend rare candy👀

3 Likes

I think the way you get candy is unfair to people who don’t have lets go (like me)

Even if I got 50 candies a week from catching Meltans from the Switch, which you can only do once a week, it would still take 8 weeks to get enough.

2 Likes

Finally got Cubone. Now I only have to hunt on Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep & Anorith, but that’s a lot easier. I think I’ll get my Meltan today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Just caught another two Cubone😑
Edit: Another one has just popped up.

1 Like

Lol i think u just got that from lets go (JK)

Got 1 Anoroth from a research task, but still need 1 more. Also still need 2 Omanyte or Kabutos