Lucky Raid Pass - a new item that could solve raid problems for solo and rural players (idea)

Thats pretty good! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s awesome!

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be nice if we get the Lucky Raid Pass before PvP battles?

2 Likes

Yes, it would. PVP has a release date, while this has none… so :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It would be a great thing to have for rural and solo players if the Ultra bonus really turns out to be a Mewtwo day.

That would be stupid if it actually comes true.

I agree with @Necrozmadabest on Mewtwo Day.

It shouldnt happen.

Then everyones Mewtwos they worked hard to get almost everyone’ would have.

And players like me would get left in the dust.

1 Like

Its not about others having a Mewtwo, its that you work hard to get a good Mewtwo, spend dust and rare candies to power up and then literally everybody gets a better one

What do you think the Ultra Bonus would be? I want to get a Mewtwo, but with EX raid system it’s almost impossible for me. And there should be an EX raid boss switch. I would like an event like a legendary week with Lucky Raid Passes where all the legendaries so far would appear in gyms and they could be shiny. I know it won’t happen, but it would be a dream come true for me and a great opportunity to get all the legendaries I missed.

2 Likes

It will be a Global Catch Challenge I am sure of it.

Maybe gen 4 with previous Evo?

Hoping for Gen 4, if they release Mewtwo with Psystrike and wont let us use TMs Im gonna be seriously mad…

@blue_pikachu18 welcome, please vote .

@KingQ07 our friend is back!

2 Likes

But first read what Lucky Raid Pass is and how it is used.

And again… stop asking people to vote, anybody has the right to decide to vote by his own

hey it is just like youtube or voting for the government

1 Like

No no no its just voting

It’s in the players’ interest that Lucky Raid Pass gets introduced in the game, but first people must know about it. Voting is one of the ways to promote it. Another is by sending messages on Twitter with the hashtag #luckyraidpass.

Dont have twitter​:sob::sob::sob:
Full support of your idea tho

1 Like

But you can still view it.

I view Community GO news and Pokemon GO hub twitter.

1 Like

I’d so love to have Lucky Raid Passes right now to battle for Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and get their shiny forms! I’d even pay with PokeCoins for a bunch of Lucky Raid Passes.

1 Like